Sarah „ Sass ” Jordan (23 decembrie 1960 – 2 octombrie 2026) a fost o cântăreață rock
The Key Letra
Oh, you're diggin' a hole
You really wanna go
You really wanna go through
And find another world
You wanna make a break
But I don't think you know
That any world you go to
Might take you for the killer
I would never tell
That you don't know
Your heart that I will
When I thought I have the feelin'
When I don't want anymore
I am the key to open the door
I am the key but I-
I started diggin' a hole
I really didn't know
There's nowhere to escape from
And nowhere else to go
I couldn't make a breakaway
My mind was movin' slow
Oh yeah, that's made us strong drug
There ain't another flood
You would never tell
And I don't know
My heart that I will
No, I don't
No, I don't
No, I thought I have the feelin'
When I don't want anymore
I am the key to open the door
I have the key but I-
I've got my face on the floor
Oo-woah-yeah-yeah
Try to find the feelin'
Don't let it flow forevermore
I-, I am the key to open the door
I have the key but I-
I have the key but I-
Thought I find the feelin'
Don't wanna keep it in no more
I have the key to open the door
I have the key but I-
And now I'm tryna have a feelin'
You know I'm tryna have a feelin'
You know I'm tryna have a feelin'
melodie de Sass Jordan
Aici este Labirintul în care stau de vorbă cu pictorii. Paznicul muzeului îmi este prieten. Mă uimește chiar și prezența mea de aici. Sunt visătorul din "Imagine" și prieten cu Van Gogh. Ceasul cu cuc de la tata măsoară încă secundele.
marți, 6 octombrie 2026
Sarah „ Sass ” Jordan (23 decembrie 1960 – 2 octombrie 2026) a fost o cântăreață rock
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
Sonya Rapoport - Rainbow
litcimiko am fumat camel fără filtru în timp ce guvernul româniei dormea compania de dezvoltare imobiliară nordis dădea petreceri în țara fă...
-
ZIUA PETER PAUL RUBENS Fiii Ledei Doi tineri printi , nascuti de-aceeasi mama, Legatu-s-au prin dor clocotitor, ...
-
Tabloul Nopţile de mi le-ar lumina soarele! Dorm - leoarcă de vopsele, în patul meu În aşternutul meu din tablouri şi tu cu picioru...

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu